AmegA Sciences recognizes the importance of Environmental protection and will comply with all applicable legal requirements relating to all of our activities, products and services. To achieve this AmegA Sciences operates an environmental management system which sets a framework to review activities, identify potential and current environmental impacts and set objectives and targets for sustainable environmental improvement.
Amega sciences PLC make a commitment to continually improve its operations, prevent pollution and minimise harmful environmental impacts through the application of the environmental management system.
We do this regularly by:
- Monitoring our energy, water and gas use in order to identify and implement efficiency measures
- Limiting our emissions of pollutants to water, land and air by reviewing and improving the delivery, handling and storage of materials
- Reviewing the environmental impact of the company's purchase, operation and supply of materials
- Monitoring environmental performance through a programme of continuous improvement with defined objectives and targets
We will provide information and training to personnel to increase their awareness of environmental issues and make them aware of their responsibilities and roles within the environmental management system.
Amega Sciences has been accredited with Environmental BS EN ISO 14001:2004. Our Quality and Environmental Policy Certificates are available in pdf format as downloads:
- MDD Certificate
- EN ISO 13485 2012
- ISO 9001 Certificate Dec 2014
- ISO 14001 Certificate Dec 2014
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Certificate
Keep your Fertilizer Secure and out of site.
Fertilizers containing Urea, Ammonium Nitrate and CAN have all been used by terrorists. Please keep these fertilisers securely on your farm. For more advice go to: www.secureyourfertiliser.gov.uk